PTO Board Members:
President: Susan Slavey
Treasurer: Jenny Rigsby
Secretary: Michelle Vonder Meulen
Welcome & Introduction
On behalf of the PTO, we would like to welcome everyone back to school! PTO consists of parents, teachers and students working together to support and solve school needs through volunteering and funding. Feel free to contact any PTO members, Susan Slavey, President; Jenny Rigsby, Treasurer; and Michelle VonderMeulen, Secretary. We can be reached at email@example.com.
PTO Programs & Fundraising
This year we are planning a fall and winter dance, field trips for each grade, 8th grade luncheon, teacher and student appreciation, spirit wear sale, food for staff during parent teacher conferences, seasonal/holiday treats for the students and end of year party for each grade to name a few things! This year we are excited to sell donuts in the morning before school for students to purchase periodically. More details to come!
Become a Volunteer
We are a small and busy group. We welcome ideas and volunteers. Please join us for our meetings. We would like to give a special thanks to all our current and past volunteers for all their hard work and dedication.
PTO Meeting Dates & Topics 2016-2017
Location & Time: RMS Media Center @ 5:30PM
- September 12 – Mr. Davis w/RMS updates & Jon Payne A.D.
- October 17 – Chuck Lafata w/construction & district updates
- November 14 – Athletic Director
- January 16 – Mr. Ramsey w/High School heads up/Info
- February 20 – Teacher updates
- March 20 – Nurse Heidi with the “talk” preview for parents
- April 17 – Spring Dance
- May 15th – end of the year plans/party
*topics are subject to change