Reading Schools…Feeding Education Every Day!
Free Lunches for Children Ages 1-18 *
- June 4-August 17, 2018
- Five Days a Week - Monday through Friday
- 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Reading High School Cafe, 1301 Bonnell Avenue, Reading, Ohio 45215
- Cold and hot family-friendly meals
- *Adults eat at reduced rate-$2 per meal
- Closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- ALL COMMUNITIES INVITED TO PARTICIPATE
Fun, Supervised Activities! Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Arts and crafts offered in a fun, casual atmosphere
- Kid-friendly fitness and sports will be offered in the gym area** and on the playground
- The program will be supervised by Reading staff, and community volunteers
Hope to see you often at the summer lunch program!
** Due to building construction, gym time is limited and will be shared with other activities.
SSO (Seamless Summer Option ensures that good nutrition is provided to children ages 1-18 throughout the days of summer. This program is part of the National School Lunch Program and operates under the guidance of the USDA.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.