The School Climate Survey
Character Counts at Central
- Be kind
- Be compassionate; show you care
- Express Gratitude
- Forgive others
- Help people in need
Throughout this month I will be stopping by our classrooms and teaching students how to show they care. We will have discussions, do projects, and share with others ways we can show we care.
What does the School Counselor provide to students?
- Help resolve problems that interfere with learning.
- Counseling children individually and in groups for such topics as…
How is a student referred to the school counselor?
- Conduct classroom guidance activities;
- Coordinate with school staff and community resources to assist students; and
- Offer crisis intervention and prevention.
- Consults with teachers and parents about students.
Students may be referred to the counselor by parent/guardians, teachers, administrators, friends or themselves.
As a parent, feel free to call or email with any concerns you may have about your student!
Mr. Snyder- Phone: (513) 842-5168, email: Tsnyder@readingschools.org