Remote Learning - Reading High School
Reading High School (Grades 9-12)
RHS Remote Learning Plans by Week
Students came to school to collect their belongings and paper assignments.
Students begin to engage in remote learning through Google Classroom or paper assignments if they cannot access wifi.
March 23-April 3
- All students are expected to complete their assignments through their teacher’s Google Classroom. If students do not have access to wifi paper copies are available in the vestibule at the High School from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Paper copies were available for three weeks on March 16th.
- Paper copies need to be turned in for teachers to grade. A box in the vestibule is labeled turn in per grade level.
- Teachers are available for students from 9:00 .m. -3:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
- Some teachers will be having weekly classes through Google Hangout.
Spring Break - No assignments
Important reminders for Reading High School students:
- All work is expected to be completed and turned in by the due date.
- All work will be graded and counted toward their 3rd and 4th quarter grades.
- If students are having issues with the technology or wifi they can contact their teachers via email or call the main office at (513)733-4422 and leave a voicemail. Your message will be returned. If a student has any questions or concerns about the assignments contact their teacher.
If you are having issues with our online learning platforms, our tech team can help! Our staff will answer questions and provide support to parents/students to help resolve tech issues as they arise.
Go to the following link to request help: bit.ly/RCSDTechTeam