Forms/Summer Reading Assignments
- Use the Master Scheduling Guide for course descriptions and valuable information about schedule planning, including credits needed.
- If a box has a course with a / (i.e. - Art A/Art B), the first class is semester 1 and the second is semester 2.
- The 2021 Master Schedule shows you the courses offered during our school day per period. If you would like to make a change to your schedule, you will need to complete the Schedule Change Form and return it to Guidance. For example, if you want to change your 3rd bell class, look down the column for Period 3 and select a different course from that column. No changes to the master schedule will be made.
College Credit Plus
- Information for Parents and Students regarding College Credit Plus (CCP) courses.
- Intent form to be completed and returned to your school by April 1, 2021.
- Guidance Counselors and teachers will help qualified students apply and enroll in College Credit Plus courses.
Apply for your FAFSA ASAP! Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa