DISTRICT NEWS

Frequently Asked Questions on Bond Issue Reading has agreed to partner with the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission to co-fund a new PreK-12 school. The OFCC has agreed to pay 54% of the costs of the building project, if the district raises the remaining 46% through the passage of a bond issue. Click read more to learn more. Read More
Reading's Summer Soccer Camp Reading boys and girls soccer coach Bill Simpson will be holding a Soccer Camp this summer at the RHS field from July 13-15 for children from 4-14 years old. Read More
Headstart Early Learning Program The Hamilton County ESC Headstart Program currently has openings in their 2015-2016 PreK Program located at Reading Central Elementary. For more information please click the "Read More" link below. Read More
View All News

UPCOMING EVENTS

<<July 2015>>
SMTWTFS
2829301234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930311
2345678