IMPORTANT: To reserve the space it is required you reserve the space using this link.
If this permission is granted, the applicant agrees to be responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained by any person attending or participating in the program or activity for which the applicant may use the above-mentioned District facilities, and to be responsible for replacement of any furniture, equipment or other District property used during the program or activity in case of any damage or loss incurred. Further, in accordance with State requirements and Board policy, the applicant agrees that there shall be no use of tobacco or controlled substances in the school building. The applicant also agrees to the following provisions (if permission is granted):
1. To be responsible for the proper supervision, control, and accommodation of persons attending the activity, and to ensure that attendees/participants will only access/use the sections of the building specified above, and the entrances to such buildings.
2. No hazardous materials, including but not limited to, flammable materials or liquids, fireworks, pyrotechnic devices, explosives, poisonous materials or plants, strong acids or caustics, or dangerous animals will be brought onto school premises or used in any way unless given special permission.
3. No rides or attractions, including but not limited to, trampolines, enclosed or air supported structures of any type (e.g., bouncy houses), climbing walls or ropes, shooting activities, including bows or arrows, or similar equipment or related devices will be brought onto school premises or used in any way unless given special permission.
4. Written notice of any accident resulting in bodily injury to or damage to District property caused by a person attending or participating in the program or activity will be provided to the District within twenty-four (24) hours of the accident. Such written notice must include the name and address of the person involved in the accident, name and address of any witnesses, and details regarding the time, place, circumstances and nature of the injury or property damage.
5. To procure and maintain throughout the term of this agreement a public risk insurance policy with a reputable insurer, with an A.M. Best rating of A- or better, which: (A) indemnifies the Board in an amount not less than $2 million for any claims whatsoever arising out of the use of school premises by the applicant; and (B) names the Board as an additional insured under the policy. It is understood that the policy or certificate of insurance must be presented to the District prior to the use of school premises, that such policy is considered primary, and that any insurance held by the Board that may provide protection or benefits to the Board is considered excess.